The Rwanda Development Board in partnership with The Ellen Fund, Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund and Habitat XR, are bringing the country’s mountain gorilla trekking experience to people’s living rooms through …
Rwanda’s private sector players are optimistic of business and investment opportunities that will come with Rwanda hosting the upcoming Commonwealth Business Forum (CBF) that will take place during this year’s Commonwealth …
The Government of Rwanda and Babylon Health (operating as Babyl in Rwanda) have entered into a 10-year partnership to enable Rwandans countrywide to access quality healthcare services through their mobile …
The Government of Rwanda today signed a multimillion-dollar agreement with Eastern Ventures, a local Special Purpose Vehicle in partnership with Vitronic, a firm based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) …
Rwanda is looking to attract more tourists from the Middle East by participating at the International Mediterranean Tourism Market (IMTM 2020) in Israel.
The fair, which is taking place from 11th …
RDB (Rwanda Development Board) and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) have today entered into a partnership aimed at building capacities and digitizing agricultural value chains.
The three-year project, titled, “Support local …
RDB (Rwanda Development Board) in partnership with the Ministry of Defence yesterday started a 15-day training for 30 professional guides in order to improve their knowledge on the Rwanda Liberation …
Rwanda has won the bid to host the Africa Tourism Leadership Forum (ATLF) 2020 and Awards, scheduled to be hosted from 13thto 15thJuly, 2020 in Kigali.
The theme for this year’s …
Today, RDB (Rwanda Development Board) awarded 11 local businesses during the 7th edition of the RDB Business Excellence Awards.
The 2019 RDB Business Excellence Awards celebrated efforts made by both corporate …
Rwanda tourism marketing delegation in United States for New York Times Travel Show and Southern California Trade Events
RDB’s (Rwanda Development Board) tourism marketing team, together with seven Rwandan tour companies are participating in the 2020 New York Times Travel Show at the Jacob K. Javits Center in …
The first of many Mobile Employment Services provided countrywide through buses started today in Musanze District reaching out to over 200 youths.
The buses used by RDB (Rwanda Development Board), through its Chief …
The Rwanda Development Board (RDB) registered investments worth US$ 2.46 billion in 2019, an increase of 22.6% from the previous year. In 2018 RDB registered investments worth US$ 2.01 billion.
Click here for Registration
- Updated COVID-19 guidelines for Tourism, Hospitality & MICE
- Amabwiriza avuguruye yo kwiriinda COVID-19 mu rwego rw’ubukerarugendo n’amahoteli ndetse n’inama, amakoraniro ndetse n’amamurikabikorwa
- Call to apply for admission into a Bachelors Programme in E-Commerce at the ALIBABA Business School, Hangzhou Normal University
- Updated COVID-19 Guidelines for Tourism, Hospitality & MICE Industry
- Amabwiriza avuguruye yo kwirinda COVID-19 mu rwego rw’ubukererugendo n’amahoteli ndetse n’inama, amakoraniro n’amamurikabikorwa
- Guidelines regarding the gradual re-opening of Bars
- Updated Covid-19 Guidelines for Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Request for quotations for server virtualization hardware and software
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioners (9 JULY 2021- 9 JULY 2022)
- Public Notice: Domestic tourism procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Public Notice: Domestic tourism procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic
- List of entities requiring COVID-19 testing for Clients
- Ivanwaho ry’ikiguzi cya serivisi yo kwandukuza ingwate
- Public notice regarding companies that have given the Registrar General a notice of their intention to be removed from the register of companies
- Itangazo rusange rijyanye na sosiete zasabye gukurwa mugitabo cyandikwamo amasosiyete y’ubucuruzi
- Updated tourism guidelines in line with COVID-19 prevention measures
- Amabwiriza y’ubukerarugendo avuguruye ajyanye ningamba zo gukumira COVID-19
- Public notice on the new COVID-19 prevention guidelines
- Guidelines governing Entertainment, Events, Exhibitions And Cultural shows in line with COVID-19 preventive measures
- Amabwiriza agenga Imyidagaduro, Ibirori, Imurikagurisha N’ibitaramo Ndangamuco muri iki gihe cyo kwirinda COVID-19
- Training Audio-Visual sector: Business and skills support program
- Reopening of Massage Therapies in Rwanda
- Gufungura ahakorerwa Massage mu Rwanda
- Statement on the Framework for the Production of Medical Cannabis for Export
- Guidelines for Hospitality establishments during COVID-19
- Amabwiriza agenda ihikorere ya Resitora, Hoteli, n’andi macumbi muri ibi bihe byo kwirinda icyorezo cya COVID-19
- Amabwiriza areba ibikorwa by’ubukerarugendo, inama n’andi materaniro (MICE) muri kino gihe cya COVID-19
- Guidelines for Hospitality Business Reopening During COVID-19
- Update on mandatory COVID-19 testing prior to visiting national parks
- Kwipimisha COVID-19 ni ngombwa mbere yo gusura pariki z’igihugu
- Invitation: Electronic Business Registration Training / Ubutumire mu hahugurwa ku kwandikisha ubucuruzi hifashishijwe ikoranabuhanga
- Itangazo ryihutirwa rigenewe amahoteli n’ibindi bigo byakira abantu
- RDB has put in place measures to ensure continuous provision of services with minimal disruption.
- Itangazo rigenewe Amabanki, Ibigo by’imari n’Abashinzwe kugurisha ingwate muri cyamunara (Receivers)
- Schedule for written exams
- NOTICE OF TRADEMARKS RENEWAL GRACE PERIOD- English Version
- NOTICE OF TRADEMARKS RENEWAL GRACE PERIOD- French Version
- NOTICE OF TRADEMARKS RENEWAL GRACE PERIOD- Kinyarwanda Version
- Four Mountain Gorillas die in suspected lightning strike in Virunga Massif
- NOTICE FOR CREDITORS OF COMFORT HOME LTD
- The Including Business Solution (IBS) Rwanda 2nd Cohort online application
- Schedule for oral exam for Secured Transaction Officer
- Training in Audio-Visual Sector
- RDB Skills Office invites professionals to attend the first ever ‘Career Speed Dating’ on Rwanda Day
- Ihamagarwa ry’imishinga (Gahunda yo gushyigikira inganda nto n’iziciriritse)
- Request for expression of interest (SMEs Support Center)
RDB is partnering with IBM to make available the IBM Digital-Nation Africa platform. This is a learning & Innovation portal on new and emerging technologies including Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, Internet of Things, Data Science & Analytics, Cloud and Quantum Computing.
Users are able to learn and earn Digital Badges when they complete certification for learning tracks, users also get an IBM Cloud Account on which they can develop and host apps and also find jobs directly from the portal.
Registration and Learning is Free. All one requires is an email address and Internet access.
- RDB Guideline to all accommodation establishments to use Licensed Taxis
- Reminder to fulfill requirements regarding safety and security
Urwego rw’Igihugu Rushinzwe Kwihutisha Iterambere (RDB) ruributsa abantu bose, cyane cyane abafite ibigo bikora ubucuruzi bw’ubukerarugendo birimo ibitanga amacumbi, serivisi za resitora, bar n’utubyiniro, abatwara ba mukerarugendo n’abatanga amatike y’indege ko mu rwego rwo kubahiriza itegekeko Nº 12/2014 ryo ku wa 19/05/2014 rigena imikorere y’ubukerarugendo mu Rwanda, cyane cyane mu ngingo yaryo ya 3 n’iya 4, ikigo gishaka gukora ubucuruzi na serivisi zavuzwe hejuru ko kigomba kugira icyemezo cyo gukora cyahawe na RDB.
Urwego rw’Igihugu Rushinzwe Kwihutisha Iterambere ruboneyeho kumenyesha abantu bose ko urutonde rw’ibigo byamaze guhabwa icyemezo n’ibikiri kugishaka ruboneka ku rubuga rwa www.rdb.rw. RDB iboneyeho kumenyesha ibigo by’ubukerarugendo bitarashobora gusaba icyemezo cyo gukora kubikora vuba kugira ngo byirinde kuba byafungirwa ibikorwa byabyo.
Gusaba icyemezo usura urubuga www.tourismregulation.rw
Kureba uko ikigo cyawe gikora ubucuruzi na serivisi z’ubukerarugendo gihagaze, hitamo icyiciro kijyanye n’ibyo ukora aha munsi
Le Rwanda Development Board (RDB) rappelle à tous les propriétaires et gestionnaires d’entités touristiques spécifiquement les établissements d’hébergement, les restaurants, les bars, les discothèques, les guides touristiques et les agences de voyage que pour se conformer aux articles 3 et 4 de la loi n ° 12 / 2014 du 19/05/2014 réglementant l’industrie du tourisme au Rwanda, ils devront obtenir une licence d’exploitation de RDB.
RDB informe en outre le public qu’une liste des entités touristiques ayant obtenu la licence d’exploitation ainsi que celles en cours de procédure de l’obtention de celle-ci est disponible sur son site Web www.rdb.rw. Par conséquent, RDB informe les entités défaillantes qu’elles doivent soumettre leurs applications pour éviter le risque de suspension.
Pour plus d’informations sur la procédure à suivre pour obtenir une licence d’exploitation touristique, visitez le site www.tourismregulation.rw
- Tourism and Hospitality Skills Brief
- Employment and Skills Dynamics in the Construction Sector
- Labour Market Trends Analysis Brief 2016-2020
- Abriged LFS Analytical report Kinyarwanda
- Annual Report 2020
- Kigali Special Economic Zone Catalogue
- Annual Report 2019
- Registrar General Instructions
- Guidelines for Hospitality Sector business reopening during COVID-19
- APPENDIX: SELF-INSPECTION CHECKLIST FOR REOPENING OF HOTELS AND RESTUARANTS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC – Minimum before re-opening
- Foreign Private Capital in Rwanda report – 2019
- National Skills Development and Employment Promotion Strategy (NSDEPS)
- Tariffs for public performance, broadcasting, telecommunication and digital-online service
- RDB Annual Report 2017
- Public Private Partnership Guidelines
- Procurement Plan 2018-2019
- Call for Expression of Interest – ARIPO Website Development
- Extension of the deadline of submission of bid offers in the request for proposals for selection of a private investor to acquire Burera Beach Resort hotel (“BBR”) and 55.8% government shares in Burera College of Trade (“BCT”)
- Upgrading Teaching & Learning at University of Rwanda on integrated package (Facilities & ICT -enabled Pedagogy)
- Upgrading Teaching & Learning at Rwanda Polytechnic on integrated package (Facilities & ICT -enabled Pedagogy)
- Extension of submission of biding documents for assignment on infield irrigation for Gako Beef project
- Request for proposals for virtualization of ARIPO servers
- International call for infield irrigation for Gako beef project
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO ACQUIRE 55.8% GOVERNMENT SHARES IN BURERA COLLEGE OF TRADES (“BCT”)
- Request for proposals for the acquisition of Burera Beach Resort hotel located in Burera District on the Shore of Lake Burera
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Development of eco-tourism lodge in Akagera National Park
- Tender Notice: REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE ACQUISITIONOF UMUBANO HOTEL
- Selection of a Private Investor to buy 60% Government shares in Rutsiro Honey Company Ltd
Transmission of framework contracts for services offered by 5 Star Hotels in Rwanda
- Kigali Convention Centre
- Amendment Contract with Kigali Convention Centre
- Heaven Holding (The retreat).pdf
- Century Development Ltd Kigali (Marriott Hotel)
- Promotion Services Rwanda Ltd
Transmission of framework contracts for services offered by 4 Star Hotels in Rwanda