To celebrate the 15th Kwita Izina gorilla naming ceremony, RDB (Rwanda Development Board) is giving 100 people the opportunity to attend the upcoming Kwita Izina Concert Neyo and Meddy at …
To celebrate the 15th anniversary of Rwanda’s Kwita Izina gorilla naming ceremony, Visit Rwanda has asked National Geographic social audiences to help choose the name for one of the baby …
As part of its strategy to forge further partnerships as well as facilitate increased investments in Rwanda from the United Arab Emirates (UAE), RDB (Rwanda Development Board) together with the …
Africa50 and Rwanda Development Board will establish a joint venture company to co-develop, finance, construct, and operate the commercial components of the project.
Rwanda Development Board (RDB) and Africa50, the pan-African …
Today, Kayonza District residents, visitors and friends of Akagera National Park took part in the Akagera Rhino Velo Race, an annual cycling event that aims to promote conservation awareness through …
As part of its tourism revenue share program, RDB (Rwanda Development Board) today handed over 729 cows to vulnerable families living around the Volcanoes National Park.
Every year, RDB uses 10% …
Rwanda Development Board (RDB) revealed the Kwita Izina activity roadmap for 2019 at a press conference held at the Kigali Convention and Exhibition Village today. Held under the ‘Conservation is …
As part of the Visit Rwanda and Arsenal Football Club partnership, the Rwanda Football Federation (FERWAFA), alongside the Ministry of Sports and Culture and Visit Rwanda, is hosting Simon McManus, …
German Economic Corporation Minister signs MoU with RDB for job creation, skills development and investment
The Chief Executive Officer of the Rwanda Development Board (RDB), Clare Akamanzi and the German Federal Minister for Economic Cooperation and Development, Dr. Gerd Müller today signed an MOU job …
Three Rwandan park rangers are among 50 park rangers who are recipients of 2019 African Rangers Awards.
The three Rwandan awardees are Leonidas Mpumuje, Head Rhino Monitor of Akagera National Park, …
The Rwanda Development Board (RDB) yesterday entered into an agreement with Vivendi Group, a global leader in cultural content and media for the development and occupancy of the Kigali Cultural …
The liberation of Rwanda has not only brought prosperity and security to Rwanda, it has also played an essential role in the conservation of our natural resources. As a result, …
Click here for Registration
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioners (9 JULY 2021- 9 JULY 2022)
- Updated Covid-19 Guidelines for Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Amabwiriza avuguruye yo kwirinda COVID-19 mu bigo by’ubukerarugendo n’amahoteli
- Public Notice: Domestic tourism procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Amabwiriza mashya yo kwirinda Covid-19 ahakorerwa Ubukerarugendo n’ahakirirwa abantu
- List of entities requiring COVID-19 testing for Clients
- Ivanwaho ry’ikiguzi cya serivisi yo kwandukuza ingwate
- Public notice regarding companies that have given the Registrar General a notice of their intention to be removed from the register of companies
- Itangazo rusange rijyanye na sosiete zasabye gukurwa mugitabo cyandikwamo amasosiyete y’ubucuruzi
- Updated tourism guidelines in line with COVID-19 prevention measures
- Amabwiriza y’ubukerarugendo avuguruye ajyanye ningamba zo gukumira COVID-19
- Public notice on the new COVID-19 prevention guidelines
- Guidelines governing Entertainment, Events, Exhibitions And Cultural shows in line with COVID-19 preventive measures
- Amabwiriza agenga Imyidagaduro, Ibirori, Imurikagurisha N’ibitaramo Ndangamuco muri iki gihe cyo kwirinda COVID-19
- Training Audio-Visual sector: Business and skills support program
- Reopening of Massage Therapies in Rwanda
- Gufungura ahakorerwa Massage mu Rwanda
- Statement on the Framework for the Production of Medical Cannabis for Export
- Guidelines for Hospitality establishments during COVID-19
- Amabwiriza agenda ihikorere ya Resitora, Hoteli, n’andi macumbi muri ibi bihe byo kwirinda icyorezo cya COVID-19
- Amabwiriza areba ibikorwa by’ubukerarugendo, inama n’andi materaniro (MICE) muri kino gihe cya COVID-19
- Guidelines for Hospitality Business Reopening During COVID-19
- Update on mandatory COVID-19 testing prior to visiting national parks
- Kwipimisha COVID-19 ni ngombwa mbere yo gusura pariki z’igihugu
- Invitation: Electronic Business Registration Training / Ubutumire mu hahugurwa ku kwandikisha ubucuruzi hifashishijwe ikoranabuhanga
- Itangazo ryihutirwa rigenewe amahoteli n’ibindi bigo byakira abantu
- RDB has put in place measures to ensure continuous provision of services with minimal disruption.
- Itangazo rigenewe Amabanki, Ibigo by’imari n’Abashinzwe kugurisha ingwate muri cyamunara (Receivers)
- Schedule for written exams
- NOTICE OF TRADEMARKS RENEWAL GRACE PERIOD- English Version
- NOTICE OF TRADEMARKS RENEWAL GRACE PERIOD- French Version
- NOTICE OF TRADEMARKS RENEWAL GRACE PERIOD- Kinyarwanda Version
- Four Mountain Gorillas die in suspected lightning strike in Virunga Massif
- NOTICE FOR CREDITORS OF COMFORT HOME LTD
- The Including Business Solution (IBS) Rwanda 2nd Cohort online application
- Schedule for oral exam for Secured Transaction Officer
- Training in Audio-Visual Sector
- RDB Skills Office invites professionals to attend the first ever ‘Career Speed Dating’ on Rwanda Day
- Ihamagarwa ry’imishinga (Gahunda yo gushyigikira inganda nto n’iziciriritse)
- Request for expression of interest (SMEs Support Center)
RDB is partnering with IBM to make available the IBM Digital-Nation Africa platform. This is a learning & Innovation portal on new and emerging technologies including Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, Internet of Things, Data Science & Analytics, Cloud and Quantum Computing.
Users are able to learn and earn Digital Badges when they complete certification for learning tracks, users also get an IBM Cloud Account on which they can develop and host apps and also find jobs directly from the portal.
Registration and Learning is Free. All one requires is an email address and Internet access.
- RDB Guideline to all accommodation establishments to use Licensed Taxis
- Reminder to fulfill requirements regarding safety and security
Urwego rw’Igihugu Rushinzwe Kwihutisha Iterambere (RDB) ruributsa abantu bose, cyane cyane abafite ibigo bikora ubucuruzi bw’ubukerarugendo birimo ibitanga amacumbi, serivisi za resitora, bar n’utubyiniro, abatwara ba mukerarugendo n’abatanga amatike y’indege ko mu rwego rwo kubahiriza itegekeko Nº 12/2014 ryo ku wa 19/05/2014 rigena imikorere y’ubukerarugendo mu Rwanda, cyane cyane mu ngingo yaryo ya 3 n’iya 4, ikigo gishaka gukora ubucuruzi na serivisi zavuzwe hejuru ko kigomba kugira icyemezo cyo gukora cyahawe na RDB.
Urwego rw’Igihugu Rushinzwe Kwihutisha Iterambere ruboneyeho kumenyesha abantu bose ko urutonde rw’ibigo byamaze guhabwa icyemezo n’ibikiri kugishaka ruboneka ku rubuga rwa www.rdb.rw. RDB iboneyeho kumenyesha ibigo by’ubukerarugendo bitarashobora gusaba icyemezo cyo gukora kubikora vuba kugira ngo byirinde kuba byafungirwa ibikorwa byabyo.
Gusaba icyemezo usura urubuga www.tourismregulation.rw
Kureba uko ikigo cyawe gikora ubucuruzi na serivisi z’ubukerarugendo gihagaze, hitamo icyiciro kijyanye n’ibyo ukora aha munsi
Le Rwanda Development Board (RDB) rappelle à tous les propriétaires et gestionnaires d’entités touristiques spécifiquement les établissements d’hébergement, les restaurants, les bars, les discothèques, les guides touristiques et les agences de voyage que pour se conformer aux articles 3 et 4 de la loi n ° 12 / 2014 du 19/05/2014 réglementant l’industrie du tourisme au Rwanda, ils devront obtenir une licence d’exploitation de RDB.
RDB informe en outre le public qu’une liste des entités touristiques ayant obtenu la licence d’exploitation ainsi que celles en cours de procédure de l’obtention de celle-ci est disponible sur son site Web www.rdb.rw. Par conséquent, RDB informe les entités défaillantes qu’elles doivent soumettre leurs applications pour éviter le risque de suspension.
Pour plus d’informations sur la procédure à suivre pour obtenir une licence d’exploitation touristique, visitez le site www.tourismregulation.rw
- Labour Market Labour Market Trends Analysis 2016-2020
- Annual Report 2020
- Kigali Special Economic Zone Catalogue
- Annual Report 2019
- Registrar General Instructions
- Guidelines for Hospitality Sector business reopening during COVID-19
- APPENDIX: SELF-INSPECTION CHECKLIST FOR REOPENING OF HOTELS AND RESTUARANTS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC – Minimum before re-opening
- Foreign Private Capital in Rwanda report – 2019
- National Skills Development and Employment Promotion Strategy (NSDEPS)
- Tariffs for public performance, broadcasting, telecommunication and digital-online service
- RDB Annual Report 2017
- Public Private Partnership Guidelines
- Procurement Plan 2018-2019
- No event found!
- Request for quotations for server virtualization hardware and software
- Selection of a Private Investor to buy 98% Government shares in Nyabihu Potato Company Limited
- Extension of the deadline of submission of bid offers in the request for proposals for selection of a private investor to acquire Burera Beach Resort hotel (“BBR”) and 55.8% government shares in Burera College of Trade (“BCT”)
- Upgrading Teaching & Learning at University of Rwanda on integrated package (Facilities & ICT -enabled Pedagogy)
- Upgrading Teaching & Learning at Rwanda Polytechnic on integrated package (Facilities & ICT -enabled Pedagogy)
- Extension of submission of biding documents for assignment on infield irrigation for Gako Beef project
- Request for proposals for virtualization of ARIPO servers
- International call for infield irrigation for Gako beef project
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO ACQUIRE 55.8% GOVERNMENT SHARES IN BURERA COLLEGE OF TRADES (“BCT”)
- Request for proposals for the acquisition of Burera Beach Resort hotel located in Burera District on the Shore of Lake Burera
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Development of eco-tourism lodge in Akagera National Park
- Tender Notice: REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE ACQUISITIONOF UMUBANO HOTEL
- Selection of a Private Investor to buy 60% Government shares in Rutsiro Honey Company Ltd