Visit Rwanda last evening hosted a screening of the Rwanda Royal Tour with international tour operators to showcase the country’s vibrant and diverse offering of luxury and ecotourism experiences. The …
40 hospitality establishments have been awarded between 1 (one) to 5 (five) stars by RDB (Rwanda Development Board) during the 2019 Hospitality Grading ceremony today.
The 1-5 star grading system helps to differentiate the quality of services that …
Visit Rwanda shares mountain gorilla conservation efforts and unique tourism offering with Arsenal fans in London
Today at the Emirates Stadium in London, Visit Rwanda, Arsenal’s Official Tourism Partner and Sleeve Sponsor, gave fans the opportunity to learn about gorilla conservation and the country’s unique ecotourism …
Rwanda remains the second easiest place to do business in Africa and is now 38th globally, according to the 2020 World Bank Doing Business report released today. The World Bank …
President Paul Kagame today officially inaugurated the Kigali logistics platform, Rwanda’s largest inland cargo handling facility as the country bids to become a regional logistics hub.
The Kigali Logistics Platform was …
RDB in partnership with Nyamasheke District administration, on Saturday, organized an investment meeting to showcase opportunities in the district. About 60 local investors were taken on a guided tour of …
The Rwanda Development Board (RDB) today convened the second ‘Agriculture & Agribusiness CEOs Forum’ in Kigali.
Held under the theme ‘Agriculture and Agribusiness, Fertilizer of Economic Growth’, the forum brought together …
Start-ups to receive funding and training after completing incubation program at the ICT Innovation Centre
15 start-ups are now set to receive funding and advanced business training through the Inclusive Business Solution after completing an incubation program at the newly inaugurated ICT Innovation Centre. They …
Arsenal star David Luiz has enjoyed a two-day trip to Rwanda which saw the Brazilian defender experience Rwanda’s famous hospitality, learn about the country’s rich culture and natural wonders and …
Arsenal Football Club star David Luiz landed in Kigali on the evening of Thursday, 10 October 2019 for a two day visit as part of the Visit Rwanda and Arsenal …
On Thursday, 10 October 2019, Rwanda will welcome Arsenal first team player and one of football’s biggest names, David Luiz, for a two-day visit to the country. The trip is …
Visit Rwanda has received an Honorary Award for Partnership for ‘a unique and transformational partnership by an African brand’ by the Best of Africa Awards. The award was announced at …
Click here for Registration
- Covid-19 Guidelines to be implemented in selected hotels and restaurants
- Amabwiriza yo gupima Covid-19 abakozi n’abagana hoteli na resitora zatoranyijwe
- Ivanwaho ry’ikiguzi cya serivisi yo kwandukuza ingwate
- Public notice regarding companies that have given the Registrar General a notice of their intention to be removed from the register of companies
- Itangazo rusange rijyanye na sosiete zasabye gukurwa mugitabo cyandikwamo amasosiyete y’ubucuruzi
- Updated tourism guidelines in line with COVID-19 prevention measures
- Amabwiriza y’ubukerarugendo avuguruye ajyanye ningamba zo gukumira COVID-19
- Public notice on the new COVID-19 prevention guidelines
- Guidelines governing Entertainment, Events, Exhibitions And Cultural shows in line with COVID-19 preventive measures
- Amabwiriza agenga Imyidagaduro, Ibirori, Imurikagurisha N’ibitaramo Ndangamuco muri iki gihe cyo kwirinda COVID-19
- Training Audio-Visual sector: Business and skills support program
- Reopening of Massage Therapies in Rwanda
- Gufungura ahakorerwa Massage mu Rwanda
- Statement on the Framework for the Production of Medical Cannabis for Export
- Guidelines for Hospitality establishments during COVID-19
- Amabwiriza agenda ihikorere ya Resitora, Hoteli, n’andi macumbi muri ibi bihe byo kwirinda icyorezo cya COVID-19
- Amabwiriza areba ibikorwa by’ubukerarugendo, inama n’andi materaniro (MICE) muri kino gihe cya COVID-19
- Guidelines for Hospitality Business Reopening During COVID-19
- Update on mandatory COVID-19 testing prior to visiting national parks
- Kwipimisha COVID-19 ni ngombwa mbere yo gusura pariki z’igihugu
- Invitation: Electronic Business Registration Training / Ubutumire mu hahugurwa ku kwandikisha ubucuruzi hifashishijwe ikoranabuhanga
- Itangazo ryihutirwa rigenewe amahoteli n’ibindi bigo byakira abantu
- RDB has put in place measures to ensure continuous provision of services with minimal disruption.
- Itangazo rigenewe Amabanki, Ibigo by’imari n’Abashinzwe kugurisha ingwate muri cyamunara (Receivers)
- Schedule for written exams
- NOTICE OF TRADEMARKS RENEWAL GRACE PERIOD- English Version
- NOTICE OF TRADEMARKS RENEWAL GRACE PERIOD- French Version
- NOTICE OF TRADEMARKS RENEWAL GRACE PERIOD- Kinyarwanda Version
- Four Mountain Gorillas die in suspected lightning strike in Virunga Massif
- NOTICE FOR CREDITORS OF COMFORT HOME LTD
- The Including Business Solution (IBS) Rwanda 2nd Cohort online application
- Schedule for oral exam for Secured Transaction Officer
- Training in Audio-Visual Sector
- RDB Skills Office invites professionals to attend the first ever ‘Career Speed Dating’ on Rwanda Day
- Ihamagarwa ry’imishinga (Gahunda yo gushyigikira inganda nto n’iziciriritse)
- Request for expression of interest (SMEs Support Center)
RDB is partnering with IBM to make available the IBM Digital-Nation Africa platform. This is a learning & Innovation portal on new and emerging technologies including Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, Internet of Things, Data Science & Analytics, Cloud and Quantum Computing.
Users are able to learn and earn Digital Badges when they complete certification for learning tracks, users also get an IBM Cloud Account on which they can develop and host apps and also find jobs directly from the portal.
Registration and Learning is Free. All one requires is an email address and Internet access.
Urwego rw’Igihugu Rushinzwe Kwihutisha Iterambere (RDB) ruributsa abantu bose, cyane cyane abafite ibigo bikora ubucuruzi bw’ubukerarugendo birimo ibitanga amacumbi, serivisi za resitora, bar n’utubyiniro, abatwara ba mukerarugendo n’abatanga amatike y’indege ko mu rwego rwo kubahiriza itegekeko Nº 12/2014 ryo ku wa 19/05/2014 rigena imikorere y’ubukerarugendo mu Rwanda, cyane cyane mu ngingo yaryo ya 3 n’iya 4, ikigo gishaka gukora ubucuruzi na serivisi zavuzwe hejuru ko kigomba kugira icyemezo cyo gukora cyahawe na RDB.
Urwego rw’Igihugu Rushinzwe Kwihutisha Iterambere ruboneyeho kumenyesha abantu bose ko urutonde rw’ibigo byamaze guhabwa icyemezo n’ibikiri kugishaka ruboneka ku rubuga rwa www.rdb.rw. RDB iboneyeho kumenyesha ibigo by’ubukerarugendo bitarashobora gusaba icyemezo cyo gukora kubikora vuba kugira ngo byirinde kuba byafungirwa ibikorwa byabyo.
Gusaba icyemezo usura urubuga www.tourismregulation.rw
Kureba uko ikigo cyawe gikora ubucuruzi na serivisi z’ubukerarugendo gihagaze, hitamo icyiciro kijyanye n’ibyo ukora aha munsi
Le Rwanda Development Board (RDB) rappelle à tous les propriétaires et gestionnaires d’entités touristiques spécifiquement les établissements d’hébergement, les restaurants, les bars, les discothèques, les guides touristiques et les agences de voyage que pour se conformer aux articles 3 et 4 de la loi n ° 12 / 2014 du 19/05/2014 réglementant l’industrie du tourisme au Rwanda, ils devront obtenir une licence d’exploitation de RDB.
RDB informe en outre le public qu’une liste des entités touristiques ayant obtenu la licence d’exploitation ainsi que celles en cours de procédure de l’obtention de celle-ci est disponible sur son site Web www.rdb.rw. Par conséquent, RDB informe les entités défaillantes qu’elles doivent soumettre leurs applications pour éviter le risque de suspension.
Pour plus d’informations sur la procédure à suivre pour obtenir une licence d’exploitation touristique, visitez le site www.tourismregulation.rw
- Annual Report 2020
- Kigali Special Economic Zone Catalogue
- Annual Report 2019
- Registrar General Instructions
- Guidelines for Hospitality Sector business reopening during COVID-19
- APPENDIX: SELF-INSPECTION CHECKLIST FOR REOPENING OF HOTELS AND RESTUARANTS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC – Minimum before re-opening
- Foreign Private Capital in Rwanda report – 2019
- National Skills Development and Employment Promotion Strategy (NSDEPS)
- Tariffs for public performance, broadcasting, telecommunication and digital-online service
- RDB Annual Report 2017
- Public Private Partnership Guidelines
- Procurement Plan 2018-2019
- No event found!
- Selection of a Private Investor to buy 98% Government shares in Nyabihu Potato Company Limited
- Extension of the deadline of submission of bid offers in the request for proposals for selection of a private investor to acquire Burera Beach Resort hotel (“BBR”) and 55.8% government shares in Burera College of Trade (“BCT”)
- Upgrading Teaching & Learning at University of Rwanda on integrated package (Facilities & ICT -enabled Pedagogy)
- Upgrading Teaching & Learning at Rwanda Polytechnic on integrated package (Facilities & ICT -enabled Pedagogy)
- Extension of submission of biding documents for assignment on infield irrigation for Gako Beef project
- Request for proposals for virtualization of ARIPO servers
- International call for infield irrigation for Gako beef project
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO ACQUIRE 55.8% GOVERNMENT SHARES IN BURERA COLLEGE OF TRADES (“BCT”)
- Request for proposals for the acquisition of Burera Beach Resort hotel located in Burera District on the Shore of Lake Burera
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Development of eco-tourism lodge in Akagera National Park
- Tender Notice: REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE ACQUISITIONOF UMUBANO HOTEL
- Selection of a Private Investor to buy 60% Government shares in Rutsiro Honey Company Ltd