The Ministry of Justice, in partnership with the Rwanda Development Board (RDB), today launched a digital bidding platform that is aimed at making the enforcement of orders more efficient and …
As the country celebrates its national liberation for the 26th time, the RDB has launched a Liberation History Tourism Trail digital app.
The Liberation History Tourism Trail was initiated in 2018 …
Rwanda Development Board (RDB) is pleased to announce the reopening of tourism activities as well as the resumption of international travel for charter flights, effective 17 June 2020.
The well-being of …
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
In response to safety and health concerns of COVID-19 the inaugural Giants of Africa festival will be postponed to 2021.
TORONTO, ON (June 3, 2020)– Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 …
Rwandan coffee continues to gain popularity in China as over 3,000 bags of coffee were sold out in less than a minute at an online live streaming event held through …
For the second year in a row, Kigali has maintained second place as preferred city in Africa after Cape Town on International Congress and Convention Association rankings following a 2019 …
RDB, Mastercard Foundation, and EF Education First partner to provide language and skills training to the tourism and hospitality industry in Rwanda.
The joint program will primarily focus on English proficiency …
RDB (Rwanda Development Board) would like to inform the general public that the Hirwa group of mountain gorillas that crossed over to Uganda’s Mgahinga National Park on 28thAugust 2019 have …
The Rwanda Development Board in partnership with The Ellen Fund, Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund and Habitat XR, are bringing the country’s mountain gorilla trekking experience to people’s living rooms through …
Rwanda’s private sector players are optimistic of business and investment opportunities that will come with Rwanda hosting the upcoming Commonwealth Business Forum (CBF) that will take place during this year’s Commonwealth …
The Government of Rwanda and Babylon Health (operating as Babyl in Rwanda) have entered into a 10-year partnership to enable Rwandans countrywide to access quality healthcare services through their mobile …
Click here for Registration
- Covid-19 Guidelines to be implemented in selected hotels and restaurants
- Amabwiriza yo gupima Covid-19 abakozi n’abagana hoteli na resitora zatoranyijwe
- Ivanwaho ry’ikiguzi cya serivisi yo kwandukuza ingwate
- Public notice regarding companies that have given the Registrar General a notice of their intention to be removed from the register of companies
- Itangazo rusange rijyanye na sosiete zasabye gukurwa mugitabo cyandikwamo amasosiyete y’ubucuruzi
- Updated tourism guidelines in line with COVID-19 prevention measures
- Amabwiriza y’ubukerarugendo avuguruye ajyanye ningamba zo gukumira COVID-19
- Public notice on the new COVID-19 prevention guidelines
- Guidelines governing Entertainment, Events, Exhibitions And Cultural shows in line with COVID-19 preventive measures
- Amabwiriza agenga Imyidagaduro, Ibirori, Imurikagurisha N’ibitaramo Ndangamuco muri iki gihe cyo kwirinda COVID-19
- Training Audio-Visual sector: Business and skills support program
- Reopening of Massage Therapies in Rwanda
- Gufungura ahakorerwa Massage mu Rwanda
- Statement on the Framework for the Production of Medical Cannabis for Export
- Guidelines for Hospitality establishments during COVID-19
- Amabwiriza agenda ihikorere ya Resitora, Hoteli, n’andi macumbi muri ibi bihe byo kwirinda icyorezo cya COVID-19
- Amabwiriza areba ibikorwa by’ubukerarugendo, inama n’andi materaniro (MICE) muri kino gihe cya COVID-19
- Guidelines for Hospitality Business Reopening During COVID-19
- Update on mandatory COVID-19 testing prior to visiting national parks
- Kwipimisha COVID-19 ni ngombwa mbere yo gusura pariki z’igihugu
- Invitation: Electronic Business Registration Training / Ubutumire mu hahugurwa ku kwandikisha ubucuruzi hifashishijwe ikoranabuhanga
- Itangazo ryihutirwa rigenewe amahoteli n’ibindi bigo byakira abantu
- RDB has put in place measures to ensure continuous provision of services with minimal disruption.
- Itangazo rigenewe Amabanki, Ibigo by’imari n’Abashinzwe kugurisha ingwate muri cyamunara (Receivers)
- Schedule for written exams
- NOTICE OF TRADEMARKS RENEWAL GRACE PERIOD- English Version
- NOTICE OF TRADEMARKS RENEWAL GRACE PERIOD- French Version
- NOTICE OF TRADEMARKS RENEWAL GRACE PERIOD- Kinyarwanda Version
- Four Mountain Gorillas die in suspected lightning strike in Virunga Massif
- NOTICE FOR CREDITORS OF COMFORT HOME LTD
- The Including Business Solution (IBS) Rwanda 2nd Cohort online application
- Schedule for oral exam for Secured Transaction Officer
- Training in Audio-Visual Sector
- RDB Skills Office invites professionals to attend the first ever ‘Career Speed Dating’ on Rwanda Day
- Ihamagarwa ry’imishinga (Gahunda yo gushyigikira inganda nto n’iziciriritse)
- Request for expression of interest (SMEs Support Center)
RDB is partnering with IBM to make available the IBM Digital-Nation Africa platform. This is a learning & Innovation portal on new and emerging technologies including Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, Internet of Things, Data Science & Analytics, Cloud and Quantum Computing.
Users are able to learn and earn Digital Badges when they complete certification for learning tracks, users also get an IBM Cloud Account on which they can develop and host apps and also find jobs directly from the portal.
Registration and Learning is Free. All one requires is an email address and Internet access.
Urwego rw’Igihugu Rushinzwe Kwihutisha Iterambere (RDB) ruributsa abantu bose, cyane cyane abafite ibigo bikora ubucuruzi bw’ubukerarugendo birimo ibitanga amacumbi, serivisi za resitora, bar n’utubyiniro, abatwara ba mukerarugendo n’abatanga amatike y’indege ko mu rwego rwo kubahiriza itegekeko Nº 12/2014 ryo ku wa 19/05/2014 rigena imikorere y’ubukerarugendo mu Rwanda, cyane cyane mu ngingo yaryo ya 3 n’iya 4, ikigo gishaka gukora ubucuruzi na serivisi zavuzwe hejuru ko kigomba kugira icyemezo cyo gukora cyahawe na RDB.
Urwego rw’Igihugu Rushinzwe Kwihutisha Iterambere ruboneyeho kumenyesha abantu bose ko urutonde rw’ibigo byamaze guhabwa icyemezo n’ibikiri kugishaka ruboneka ku rubuga rwa www.rdb.rw. RDB iboneyeho kumenyesha ibigo by’ubukerarugendo bitarashobora gusaba icyemezo cyo gukora kubikora vuba kugira ngo byirinde kuba byafungirwa ibikorwa byabyo.
Gusaba icyemezo usura urubuga www.tourismregulation.rw
Kureba uko ikigo cyawe gikora ubucuruzi na serivisi z’ubukerarugendo gihagaze, hitamo icyiciro kijyanye n’ibyo ukora aha munsi
Le Rwanda Development Board (RDB) rappelle à tous les propriétaires et gestionnaires d’entités touristiques spécifiquement les établissements d’hébergement, les restaurants, les bars, les discothèques, les guides touristiques et les agences de voyage que pour se conformer aux articles 3 et 4 de la loi n ° 12 / 2014 du 19/05/2014 réglementant l’industrie du tourisme au Rwanda, ils devront obtenir une licence d’exploitation de RDB.
RDB informe en outre le public qu’une liste des entités touristiques ayant obtenu la licence d’exploitation ainsi que celles en cours de procédure de l’obtention de celle-ci est disponible sur son site Web www.rdb.rw. Par conséquent, RDB informe les entités défaillantes qu’elles doivent soumettre leurs applications pour éviter le risque de suspension.
Pour plus d’informations sur la procédure à suivre pour obtenir une licence d’exploitation touristique, visitez le site www.tourismregulation.rw
- Annual Report 2020
- Kigali Special Economic Zone Catalogue
- Annual Report 2019
- Registrar General Instructions
- Guidelines for Hospitality Sector business reopening during COVID-19
- APPENDIX: SELF-INSPECTION CHECKLIST FOR REOPENING OF HOTELS AND RESTUARANTS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC – Minimum before re-opening
- Foreign Private Capital in Rwanda report – 2019
- National Skills Development and Employment Promotion Strategy (NSDEPS)
- Tariffs for public performance, broadcasting, telecommunication and digital-online service
- RDB Annual Report 2017
- Public Private Partnership Guidelines
- Procurement Plan 2018-2019
- No event found!
- Selection of a Private Investor to buy 98% Government shares in Nyabihu Potato Company Limited
- Extension of the deadline of submission of bid offers in the request for proposals for selection of a private investor to acquire Burera Beach Resort hotel (“BBR”) and 55.8% government shares in Burera College of Trade (“BCT”)
- Upgrading Teaching & Learning at University of Rwanda on integrated package (Facilities & ICT -enabled Pedagogy)
- Upgrading Teaching & Learning at Rwanda Polytechnic on integrated package (Facilities & ICT -enabled Pedagogy)
- Extension of submission of biding documents for assignment on infield irrigation for Gako Beef project
- Request for proposals for virtualization of ARIPO servers
- International call for infield irrigation for Gako beef project
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO ACQUIRE 55.8% GOVERNMENT SHARES IN BURERA COLLEGE OF TRADES (“BCT”)
- Request for proposals for the acquisition of Burera Beach Resort hotel located in Burera District on the Shore of Lake Burera
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Development of eco-tourism lodge in Akagera National Park
- Tender Notice: REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE ACQUISITIONOF UMUBANO HOTEL
- Selection of a Private Investor to buy 60% Government shares in Rutsiro Honey Company Ltd